Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Input NP code for alcatel

Thank you for your help!

We are having troubles with the unlock code.

Where would we find this code?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

No worries! 

Where did you get the Alcatel phone from?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello,

I believe it was purchased from a post office in Kariong, NSW

Thanks,

Nicole

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for confirming. The person who activated the phone can submit a request online to obtain the network unlock code.

Please be aware that a fee may apply if the Optus prepaid mobile service activated with the phone has not recharged at least $80.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

Also having the same problem with The NP code, what will I have to do to find this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi there Adge2299,

Do you mean inputting or obtaining the NP code?

If it's getting the NP code, please submit a request via the online form in my earlier response.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ok, thankyou! I will have a look at the form. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

All good! 🙂 Get in touch if you have any issues from there.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi there, I’ve bought a Alcatel One Touch phone from Office Works and it’s asking for a Input NP code. I googled it and it seems everyone has this problem and contacts Optus. Can you please send me an NP code so I can get the phone to work.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi @Swels,

I take it you're using the handset with another provider? We're going to need to retrieve the Network unlock code. You'll need to chat with over Messenger. If do not have the network unlock code readily available, we'll need to reach out to the manufacturer and retrieve the Master Unlock code.

This can take between 7-10 business days. You'll need to send through the IMEI of the Alcatel phone. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos