Searching...

Mobile

Incorrect bills for EPL promotion

angrybird79

Hi, 

My friend and I signed up for the EPL promotion before 30 September. The month bill after discount and free Optus Sport is $30.

However, I have consistently been charged incorrect bills.

The first bill was $37. Optus customer service claimed that this is initial deposit and will be refunded at the end of contract and the second bill will be $30. A friend of mine who signed up for the same promotion was charged $55. I don't understand. 

The second bill came today and is $45! Once again I talked to customer service and was told that it will be rectified in the next bill. He can't correct the current bill! My friend was correctly charged $30 in his second bill. 

2 bills each and 4 different amounts just between two of us! My other friends who signed up have nothing good to say either. 

I am starting to lose faith that Optus will be able to resolve this mess. 

Can you rectify my bill so that I can pay the right amount? I don't think I should pay the incorrect amount. It is a matter of customer service and principle. 

Thanks. 

Re: Incorrect bills for EPL promotion

Kartika

Hi @angrybird79, thanks for reaching out to us as I can appreciate your concerns with regards to the bill. Have you spoken to someone in this regards since posting? If you still need assistance then you can speak to us here. Kartik

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

angrybird79

Hi Kartika, 

The customer service told me there is nothing much he could do and asked me to wait for the next bill for corrections to be made. I have been having so much bad experience with Optus (my friends too), from activation to first bill and now second bill that I have totally lost my confidence. Customer service telling me nothing much could be done and asking me to continue to trust Optus to fix the problem in the next bill is not going well with me given all the broken promises and more than 10 hours wasted calling and chatting with customer service people who cannot rectify errors Optus has made. 

I hope Optus can do better than this. Please see this thread for people who has gone through similar bad experience. https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2669727

Highlighted

angrybird79

Hi Kartika, 

Can you provide me with an update please? 

Regards,

Jih Ying 

Aman_B

Hi @angrybird79, could you please contact us Here with your detail and I'll look into this. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
155 Kudos
126 Kudos
96 Kudos
94 Kudos
76 Kudos