Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
CaptainAmazing
New Contributor
New Contributor

Incorrect billing with two account system

Dear team,

I am frustrated about the upgrade in your account system ( or so your technician told) and it keeps incurring extra charges on my bills.

I have an account (acc A) signed up with $40/m for 15GB from 2017. I signed up for another mobile service on Feb 2018 with same plan $40/m for 15GB (acc B) hoping to merge the two and use data pool of 30GB.

I have called up numerous time and have been told that acc B is on a newly upgraded system and could not be merged.

Your team has attempted to solve it but wasn't unable to do so and I was advised to keep using my services as if the data pool of 30GB is in effect. Over time I keep getting bill's charges for data used over >15GB. 

It has been 5 months and the incorrectly charged bills is a nightmare and ended up paying more than what I initially signed up for the two accounts.

I was also told that a senior staff would get in contact and resolve the issue but I received no calls beside the automated calls to pay my overdue incorrect bills. 

Can someone have a look into this and any assistant is very appreciated. Failing to provide services as described in the T&Cs has caused many inconveniences and is unacceptable.

Many thanks.

Tony

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Incorrect billing with two account system

Hi @CaptainAmazing

I am frustrated about the upgrade in your account system ( or so your technician told) and it keeps incurring extra charges on my bills

This is partly true. We're in the process of migrating services from an old legacy billing/service platform to a brand-new platform. 

Your team has attempted to solve it but wasn't unable to do so and I was advised to keep using my services as if the data pool of 30GB is in effect. Over time I keep getting bill's charges for data used over >15GB. 

Services are being migrated in batches. We can't forcibly migrate your account, but we put in a request to add both numbers into a "shared allowance group." 

You're welcome to send us a private message. I'll need your full name, DOB and both mobile numbers. You can send your details through to → http://yesopt.us/pmdan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors