Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ronnie62
New Contributor
New Contributor

Incorrect amount on Bill

Account Name: Rhonda 

Account Number is: 6*** *** ***.

I have recieved my mobile phone bill which is the first bill since recieving a new handset and signing up for a new Plan. The Plan is for Phone Number 04******** on a $40 My Phone Plan and Sim, of which I recieved no new Sim and went in store to get one here in Warwick Qld. When I purchased this plan I adviced that I was a student and a discount was applied to my mnthly amount payable with the handset at $10 a mnth and student discount it brought the total amount due per mnth to $46.00. I am being charged $50.00. My student ID is, Rhonda ******, Student at Curtin University, Student Number *******.

The Billing address is incorrect on the bill recieved, Unfortunately this is the 5th time I have had to advice of my new address since I purchased this new handset and plan.  Which resulted in the phone being sent to Mudgeerba Post Office Qld. I have a transcript regarding this matter saved when having this situation attended to along with notification again at that time of my new address.

Please, My new address is *. I have not been at * since April 12, 2017. Please adjust my monthly bill payment to $46.00. Thankyou. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Incorrect amount on Bill

Hi Ronnie, I've edited this post as you've included your personal information on this public forum in breach of our Community Guidelines.

Please feel free to contact one of our mods, Dan who can assist you further.

He'll need your full name, DOB and account number.

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Ronnie62
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Ray_YC,

I didn't realise this was a blog site, So thankyou for editing my details. I had been looking for live chat with a optus support team member and couldn't find it. I will get onto Dan now.

Thankyou

Regards Rhonda

P.S. I feel the,

Need Help?

Visit Yes Crowd,

etc on the front of the Optus Bill is misleading.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I've just replied back to your private message @Ronnie62

I'll chat with you there 🙂 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy