Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor ClickChic
Occasional Contributor

Incorrect Critical Info Summary appearing in Optus My Account

The Critical Information Summary appearing in my online Optus My Account is out of date. I have requested for it to be updated but each time it is still incorrect. I am wanting the correct details, showing 40GB for $100 (with voucher) 40 GB for $130 (without voucher) : your current offer, to replace the old details that are still showing. I was told that if I went ahead and recharged, I would have the 40 GB even though the CIS was incorrect in my account. However, the CIS is a contract between myself and Optus, an agreement of service and obligations. I would really like this to be fixed up. I would only have myself to blame if I recharged and received only 20GB for $100.00. Optus, please can you help - many thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Incorrect Critical Info Summary appearing in Optus My Account

The CIS isn't your contract (although its a pretty good go to document.)

Optus routinely has a 'base' CIS you'll note the clause:

Special promotions and bolt-ons This summary doesn’t cover any additional special promotions or extra value added services (bolt-ons) that you may also select.

The simple fact is that the document you are asking for doesn't actually exist. 

I agree that in a contractual environment Optus documentation seems to be very lacking in many cases. I can only suggest you request a document (email) that clearly indicates the plan you are on and the salient details. It doesn;'t seem unreasonable.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Top Contributors