Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Incoming calls told I'm disconnected

Danmoran

I can make calls but my incoming calls are told I am disconnected and can't send me texts iether

Re: Incoming calls told I'm disconnected

Doc1

Sorry I can't give you any advice ,but I'm having problems with incoming calls restricted . I've been trying to have this issue resolved since Monday without any success . Not happy as no-one can contact me, and they are now saying it could be next Monday before it may be resolved . Not good enough . Good luck. I sincerely hope you have better luck than me 😊

Re: Incoming calls told I'm disconnected

chloesok

Hey @Danmoran, thanks for reaching out to us! Would you be able to confirm with me whether or not you service has been restricted or suspended due to financial reasons? If so, you'll need to follow the steps in this guide to report a payment/restore your service. 

If the issues aren't financially related, please feel free to send through a PM with your full name, DOB and account or service number and we'd be more than happy to take a closer look into this one for you or help to point you in the right direction for an effective resolution here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
130 Kudos
125 Kudos
100 Kudos
83 Kudos
56 Kudos