Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Kevin27
New Contributor
New Contributor

In contract sim plan, wanting new sim plan

Hi

I currently have a $65 my plan plus 24 month sim plan. This is in contract till 2023. I want to go onto the new month to month BYO sim plans. Like the $45 plan.

Is there ETC’s for me to change to this month to month plan as I am still staying with Optus?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Nard_YC

Re: In contract sim plan, wanting new sim plan

Hi there @Kevin27. To get an accurate answer to this, we'd recommend reaching out to our 24x7 Messaging Team via My Optus App as they'll be able to take a look at your specific plan and advise of any early termination fees applicable. 

Unfortunately we're unable to access customer accounts here on Yes Crowd as this is a public forum.

You may also want to refer to your Critical Information Summary (CIS) which should have been provided at point of sale. You can also locate your CIS on our website

If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: In contract sim plan, wanting new sim plan

@Kevin27The conditions of the contract as shown in your account on optus.com.au , so log into it and look around for the paperwork that goes with the plan and read up on it.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors