Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Impossible

You've contacted us via this forum. We handle all enquiries via this channel. We're only able to help out via PM. This is something we do day in and day out for our customers. I understand your reluctance to explain yourself again but I think I have a good understanding of the issue. There's nothing I can do for you unless you send through your details. All I have is your verbatim and YC handle. 

If you want to leave the issue within the hands of the TIO, that's fine. I'm offering to help but I need you to work with us. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

And how do I simply message you ? or better yet is there simply a number I can call and speak to a real person? Not a voice over that will make me push 20 numbers just to put me on hold for half hour then hang up ? 

My whole poing nothing at all is simple or easy with optus nothing 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Tap on the user name of the person you want to PM and send your message.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

You'd prefer to correspond over the phone? I'm real flesh and blood working from Melbourne. I have the same resources if not more available to help out in sort of scenario. It's completely up to you whether or not you'd like us to help out.

Let us know once you've sent your message through @Scavanagh. I'll respond back as soon as I can.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I already tried that, I cannot find anything on dan c page to send a message 😞

0 Kudos
Blog Author

I've sent a screen shot of what should appear on your end. 

I've sent you a PM @Scavanagh, let us know if you've received that one. 

0 Kudos