cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Neelix
New Contributor

IPhone 6 is not working - can't get any life signs ..need help!

Was just charging my IPhone 6 - now nothing is working - no signals... no life at all - have tried to use another plugin and also switching it on and off - still no response .... any suggestions

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Crowd Champion MiCCAS
Crowd Champion

Re: IPhone 6 is not working - can't get any life signs ..need help!

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your iPhone! We're here to help, so hopefully we'll be able to get this sorted 🙂

When you turn your iPhone on, does it give any signs of life? Does the screen turn on? Any sounds or vibrates?

You can try a force restart - press and hold the Home button and Sleep/Wake/Power button for approximately 10 seconds.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button 🙂
New Contributor Neelix
New Contributor

Yes all appears to be well again - I may not have held it down long enough ... thank you so much for the prompt response. Namaste Neelix

Crowd Champion MiCCAS
Crowd Champion

Awesome news!!! Glad it's working again 🙂

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button 🙂
0 Kudos
Top Contributors