Searching...

Mobile

Kay_kay

Hey i was wondering why i am not receiving an IOU when i have recently changed my number?? thanks

Re: IOU

petergdownload

I don't know but do you fall foul of any of these (bearing in mind a new number might reset all counters?)

You must have recharged with at least $10 within the last 6 months to use IOU. My Prepaid Daily: You must have less than $1 MyCredit balance. My Prepaid Daily Plus:You must have less than $2 MyCredit balance. My Prepaid Long Expiry: You must have less than 20 cents MyCredit balance and no MyTalk Add On balance. My Prepaid UltraMy Prepaid Ultra PlusMy Prepaid Ultimate and Prepaid Ultimate Plus: You must have run out of credit for standard national calls, SMS/MMS and data. We'll deduct $2 Extras Credit in exchange for the IOU offer. If you don't have enough Extras Credit, we'll deduct 10 minutes and 10MB data from your next $10 or $20 recharge or $2 Extras Credit from your next recharge of $30 or above. Other Prepaid plans: If you're on the Dollar Days, $2 Days 3G Ready, $2 Days 4G Ready or Optus Day to Day plan you must have less than $2 MyCredit balance to use this service. If you're on any other Optus Prepaid mobile plan (excluding My Prepaid plans) you must have less than $1.50 MyCredit or Credit balance to use this service. General: Only one Optus IOU can be outstanding at a time and is non-refundable. When taking over a plan from a third party it is your responsibility to ensure that no Optus IOU Credit is outstanding on the account as you will incur any outstanding Optus IOU Credit amount.

Peter Gillespie

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
115 Kudos
113 Kudos
83 Kudos
80 Kudos
76 Kudos