Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I want to fast track my Optus Mobile Insurance claim

[ Edited ]
Harshil1901

I have sent a claim for my mobile phone and I am travelling abroad on Thursday please see to it I get my new phone on or before Thursday yet claim says under assessment but it’s lil urgent for me what can be done and what should I do so that I can get my phone on or before Thursday .

Solution

Re: Insurance

Jeneral__Pain

Unfortunately, the YC Team can't assist with insurance claims, this is all done by an external claims department. They also do not have an "urgent claims service". Most damage claims are settled within 7 working days, and lost/stolen claims within 48 hours, however, this is contingent on you cooperating with the process (ie: sending in documents proving loss/etc, or sending phone for assessment).

Your best bet would be to call the claims unit on 1800 501 971 and discussing the claim with them directly.

More info can be found here:

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/extras/insurance

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
59 Kudos
44 Kudos