cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Bonjovi
New Contributor
New Contributor

I only received half my order

I ordered online for a new phone. I was given a temporary order number and then i received a text msg to call optus sales support. The lady i spoke to just needed to verify with me if i was requesting a new number or porting my current one over to my new plan? She then proccesed and finalised my order and gave me the final order number. Then she told me that along with the samsung phone/plan id ordered i was eligible for a good deal on get a samsung smartwatch if i wanted to add one for an extra $30 a month or.something so i said yes then she added the watch and was told i would recieve all the details of the plans in my email and info on delivery and tracking. So anyway i got off the phone happy but i didnt didnt recieve any emails. I also couldn't locate my tracking number so i wasn't even really sure if it was coming or not. Anyway, 2 days later i get a delivery, i had it get delievered to my work adress as i am there 10 hours a day. I open the box and its just the phone. I thought the watch might have been sent seperatly and would arrive in the next few days. Also i i still had no emails so again wasn't even sure the watch was coming. Ive given it a couple of weeks but now i enquire and Optus gives me the original tracking number of the watch and tell me the 2 items were sent seperatly. So i go online tracking and find out my watch wasnt sent to either my work adress or my home address but a seperate adress that isnt mine. Someone signed for it (not sure how that was able to happen) and my service has been active for over 2 weeks now, but they were both sent out on the same day, both under my name, but sent seperatly and to 2 different addresses. so what am i supposed to do now?? Someone has my watch!!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: I only received half my order

Hi BonJovi,
Thank you for raising this issue, there are processes in place for this situation however we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details and I'm sure they'll get to the bottom of this.

Please let us know how you go. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos