Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

I moved to another provider about midway through the month, can I just pay for what I used?

Joannae

I moved to a different provider around the 8th of December, ported my phone number over. I'm still being charged the full $60 for the month. My contract has ended prior. I'm just wondering if I have to pay the full amount, or should just be able to pay for what I used.

Re: I moved to another provider about midway through the month, can I just pay for what I used?

caaf

Don't think there's pro rata on port outs.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: I moved to another provider about midway through the month, can I just pay for what I used?

Brock_E

Thanks for reaching out, @Joannae. I'm sorry to hear that we've lost you Smiley Sad

It's difficult for me to provide an accurate breakdown of your billing without looking at your account. If you can send through your full name, DOB and phone number via PM, I'll take a look at your account and provide further insight. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
130 Kudos
125 Kudos
100 Kudos
82 Kudos
56 Kudos