I'm reciving notifications that my data has all been used but my account says only half is used.
I've received numerous text notifications this afternoon saying that all my data (15GB) has been used and it's only the middle of my billing period. For the past two years I've averaged max useage per month around 8-9GB.
The text messages state that numerous 1GB/$10 top ups have been added to my account and also used up.
However, when I log into my account on my phone or on the laptop, my account shows I've only used 6GB.
I haven't used my phone any differently today to any other day so i don't believe I've used all the data - but with my account showing different information to the text messages I've received, I don't know which to believe or what to do!