Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Maimeo
New Contributor
New Contributor

I lost my order

I have ordered a simcard last week but it has not arrived. I checked optus star track and saw the sim delivered, however to a stranger. I called optus several times but the waiting period always more than 30 mins so I can not wait. My order number is PR049439. Could you please tell me any other contact method regarding this issue? Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Maimeo
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: I lost my order

I have ordered a simcard last week but it has not arrived. I checked optus star track and saw the sim delivered, however to a stranger. I called optus several times but the waiting period always more than 30 mins so I can not wait. My order number is PR049439. Could you please tell me any other contact method regarding this issue? Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Mike-N
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: I lost my order

Hello @Maimeo

It's disappointing to see that you're having trouble with your delivery. There is only one contact number for prepaid delivery enquiries. This number is 1300308730 and they are open Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 7.00pm EST. It's possible that your delivery has been taken to your closest post office. Has a delivery card been left at your property? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors