Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I just want to CANCEL my wrong online order

I placed an online order for a sim plan yesterday and after reading the summary of my placed order i realizes it was the wrong order as they are giving me a new number and i want tonuse my existing number.

i just want to cancel my order ao i can reorder the new one. However i have chatted with 3 different people on the chat service amd the 3 of them referred me to the wrong people. I called a number for the sales support and waited for 1hr and 46mins and when the guy picked up he told me i called the wrong number (knowing that the sale people on the chat gave me that number). I have went into a store and called 2 other numbers and everyone says they cant do anything about.

Now, i will simply approach the telecommunication ombudsman regarding that matter and i have screen shots for everything that happened, optis service and care team are ridiculously bad, i have reached a poiny were i want to camcel this order plus cancelling my bussiness eervice with you and including my personal service. Very very bad service. It should not br complicated to cancel a simple order. You are being very dodgy with the act, and the appropriate action will be taken against you, as no one has been helpful. So by end of today, if my online order is not cancelled i will move forward and approach the telecommunication ombudsman 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: I just want to CANCEL my wrong online order

Hey @Billykay,

Were you given a temporary order reference number? Only certain team have access to the online temporary order database. These generally aren't frontline agent but rather our admin team. These are for all online orders that need manual intervention. I'm happy to see if we're able to action the cancellation from our end. We do need to confirm your full name, DOB, mobile number and temporary order reference number. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Could you give me your email so i can give you my details. As i dont really think its smart or good ise to share my private info in public like that. Or alternatively you can call me on 0411389448.

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted

We don't have an email to be reached on, but you can send through a private message with your account details 🙂 Alternatively, our Sales Support team can be reached on 1300 929 949. They are open Monday - Friday : 8am to 9pm and Saturday 9am-6pm EST and will be able to assist with any order enquiries.

0 Kudos