Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
New Contributor
New Contributor

I just received 50GB of data?

Optus has just messaged me via text letting me know that  ‘50GB of data has been added to your shared data plan for $0.’ I don’t think I signed up for this package? Is this apart of my $100 deal? Because I’ve had my phone for about almost 2 years on the same plan and never heard of this before?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: I just received 50GB of data?

Hi

Could be a scam but check your MyAccoun or My Optus app and see if the data has been added.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: I just received 50GB of data?

Sorry @paige451

This SMS was sent out this morning. A team is looking into this for us as we speak.

Unsure of the origin at this point. 

Edit - “Optus Perks is adding <10GB/20GB/50GB> extra data to your account every month for up to 24 months at no extra cost. Available until you recontract or move to a new Optus plan.

It’s our way of saying thanks for being with us! Enjoy @paige451

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos