Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
maurnie
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have lost mobile service & have No SIM

I am very concerned as I have lost my mobile service for some reason.  My account is in advance, however, I have a no SIM message and can't call or receive calls. I have been with Optus for quite a long time, however, not being able to contact anyone is a problem. I have no other means of communication.  I have been unable to contact anyone at Optus.  Is it possible to just remove the SIM and get one from Aldi?

I would very much appreciate support, as I am in a very difficult situation as present.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlistarS
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: I have lost mobile service & have No SIM

Hey Maurnie.

I’d really suggest messaging us on Social Media, either Facebook or Twitter. They do have a point of escalation for the following urgent enquiries:

• No Broadband connectivity (no access to the internet) 
  • No Mobile connectivity (can't make or receive calls) 

If you mention that you were sent through by Alistar they'll be able to help you out. Please note, the team won’t be able to respond right away, but they’ll be with you as soon as they can.Alternatively, you can Message us via the My Optus app. You’ll just need to ensure that you select the relevant prompts:

Our main priority right now is to ensure that all of our customers have a working Mobile and Broadband service.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors