cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Gasfitter1
Occasional Contributor

I have just activated my mobile phones, how do I see my useage and account details

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: I have just activated my mobile phones, how do I see my useage and account details

You have to register a My Account (fiddle around with top right LOGIN, and register)

To add services into your My Account, you then have to know your account number, which may not be written anywhere, so you have to go onto chat and ask.  Chat will do it all for you anyway.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: I have just activated my mobile phones, how do I see my useage and account details

Hi

I would start by downloading the My Optus app. This shows usage, can be a little behind, and will also you your account number under billing.

If you have only just activated Optus tends to be a little show getting the information between their systems but the app will show you the details over the next few hours, hopefully.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

If you have an Android or Windows phone you should set your own monthly warning and limit on the phone itself under SETTINGS. 

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Top Contributors