Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Cassidyj867
New Contributor
New Contributor

I cannot message Optus

Hello. I am extremely frustrated. All I want to do is message someone from Optus. The website says to login to MyAccount, which I do. When I hit message, it sends me to the page that says log into MyAccount to message. It is a never ending loop. Yes, I did try the Optus app. It just brings me to a blank page. I cannot contact by phone because I am in the US and it will be a very expensive long distance call and I need a lot of help.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
z_hook

Re: I cannot message Optus

Hi @Cassidyj867,

We do apologise for the experience you've had trying to get in contact with our Customer Care teams.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.

Please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Cassidyj867
New Contributor
New Contributor

It won’t allow me to contact customer care teams either, but thank you for getting back to quickly. I’ll DM the Optus social accounts.
0 Kudos
z_hook

No worries! We'll be able to continue assisting there for you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
AndS
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Cassidyj867It may help if you clear your browser cache. Give it a go and try again.

0 Kudos