cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Pozzie
Occasional Contributor

I cannot get the Dashboard on My Account to work.

Hi

The message in My Account Dashboard is "We have a technical issue and we are working on it".  No data for more than 2 weeks.  Anyone else in the dark about data consumption?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Occasional Contributor lynxcat
Occasional Contributor

Re: I cannot get the Dashboard on My Account to work.

I have that problem as well, i went to optus today but they didn't help me at all, i give upSmiley Frustrated

I just hope I don't go over my usage i'll be very annoyed if I do.Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
New Contributor highercountry
New Contributor

I've been having the same problem.

No data usage or total for over a week now.

I'm getting close to the end of the monthly data period and concerned about possible excess data charges.

If my account details are unavailable I fail to see why I should pay excess data charges when I am unable to check my usage.

I foresee a contact with the Telecommunications Ombudsman soon.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Pozzie
Occasional Contributor

Hi there,  an update. It is possible to see data usage on an item by item basis by clicking the data usage button. There is no totalling though, so the total consumption is not easily visible.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Hi guys - There's a few things we can do to help resolve the my account issues. Would you all be able to send through your account details, full name and DOB via PM so we can take a look?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor highercountry
New Contributor

I appreciate your offer of help thanks Shauna.

My account details have since become available though for how long is anybodies guess. This isn't the first time I've had this problem, amongst others.

What really would be of greater assistance is real-time data usage and total figures. Even Telstra provide this most basic level of service.

Customer service? What a laugh.

I dumped Telstra hoping for a better "customer experience". I made the wrong decision.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Real-time usage alerts is something my team pass feedback on regularly, I know a new system is being looked into, but switching over every mobile customer is no easy task so the whole process will take some time to complete.

If you have an android phone, this has built in data warnings and limits that you can set in the settings. I'm not sure about iOS, you may be able get a third party app but I haven't looked into this myself.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor koolkanga
New Contributor

After many attempts using Google Chrome failed, I resorted to install Mozilla Firefox and it works fine. Hopes this helps.

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@koolkanga, thanks for that. 

The platform is optimised for use on Chrome, it's odd that you've had to resort to Firefox. What sort of OS are using i.e. MAC OS, Windows etc? 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor koolkanga
New Contributor

I use Windows 8. It's hit and miss and working today in Chrome, but I always have to manually select my current data account. It shows 3 obsolete cancelled accounts and according to Optus, they can't be deleted from the drop down menu. This is annoying, it should be fixed.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors