cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor flippenz
Contributor

Re: I can't recharge by my credit card

WOW OPTUS...........STILL NOTHING!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Serena
RetiredModerator

Hi @flippenz, Gen has replied to your PM and advised of what's happened. 

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Contributor flippenz
Contributor

Gen may have replied as to what has happened but what is optus doing to fix the problem.

How can a brand new phone purchased from an optus store, provided with an optus sim by the same optus store, activated thru optus be rejected on the first recharge and rejected ever since?

This has been going on since December.

Attached are the PM's.

No solution has been offered and no response has been received since these PMs.

Do optus know how to resolve this issue or not?

Sent: ‎2017-02-28 02:28 PM

It's actually been rejected as we need the account holder name and the amount of latest recharge you were trying to purchase.

Sent: ‎2017-02-28 09:59 PM

This has nothing to do with a credit card as has been stated numerous times on this forum.

The message comes up as soon as the mobile number is entered and payment method is selected and can't go any further than the opening recharge screen.

NO CREDIT CARD DETAILS ARE ABLE TO BE ENTERED!

It's actually been rejected as we need the account holder name and the amount of latest recharge you were trying to purchase - not sure what this means.

Why would you need account holder name to activate a prepaid recharge. The phone was activated through optus on 21 December 2016 so you would have all the details anyway. The recharge amount would have been $30.

These details were supplied to Shae in a PM on 11/2/17.

Name: DOB:  Mob: details deleted 12/3/17 for privacy

Your system does not allow a credit card or recharge amount to be selected.

The phone will need to be recharged again within the next 2 weeks.

Checked today to see if it could be recharged as Aman_B advised on the 19 Feb that it was sorted and would take 3-5 days to take effect. Still nothing 9 days later.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hey @flippenz, I've responded to one of your previous PM's. We'll chat there. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Contributor flippenz
Contributor

This is the screen that comes up as soon as the phone number is added, as has been explained numerous times in this thread. It is not a credit card issue, or computer issue.

It seems like we go round and round with the same questions being asked by a different moderator each time and no resolution to the problem.

It has now been over 2 months and still not fixed!!!!

optus.PNG.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

We need you to please provide the card holders name so we can fix this for you. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor SallyChoi0307
New Contributor

My card is westpac and holder name is "Jeongin Choe" pls help me. I ve waited for three months...

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

Hey Sally - very sorry to hear it's been so long. Can you please send me a private message with your mobile number, full name, date of birth and a screenshot of what you see on the site? 

0 Kudos
Contributor flippenz
Contributor

PM sent with cardholder name 15/3/17.

0 Kudos
New Contributor SallyChoi0307
New Contributor

I also sent my card holder name about two days ago!

Could you pls check it and fix it as soon as possible??

0 Kudos
Top Contributors