Searching...

Mobile

I can't find the Voucher Number for the prepaid recharge?

mdmm

Hello, 

I bought a 30 Dollar sim+recharge all-in-one pack to recharge my phone (I already have an optus sim card). 

I am trying to recharge my sim but I am unable to find the 10 digit voucher number on either the coles receipt or in the pack- where exactly can it be found? 

Thank you

Re: I can't find the Voucher Number for the prepaid recharge?

SamSam

You can't recharge your existing service with what you bought unforunately. You didn't buy a recharge, you bought a service with $30 pre-loaded. I'd suggest trying to take it back to coles and if that doesn't work, call Optus. They might be leniant on you but remember they didn't make the mistake so they don't have to refund anything (hopefully they do though)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

mdmm

It says it's  possible though on the back, I just can't find The 10 digit number. I've done it before once and it worked, but I can't remember how I did it. 

Highlighted

mazz_a

Hi mdmm

The $30 SIM Starter Kit comes with the $30 credit preloaded. You'll not need a voucher number to recharge the SIM, you can do a SIM replacement which means you have the new SIM activated with your current service number and prepaid rate plan. that way you use the $30 credit that is preloaded on to your new SIM.

Thanks 

Pallendrome

I almost thought I did the same thing but know my voucher actually state it is a Sim and recharge all in 1, yet my credit remains at zero

Dan_C

Ah, I didn't see this one @Pallendrome.

I've replied to thread https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Online-Mobile-Self-Service/Mobile-Recharge/m-p/402761#M9544.

Depending on the rate plan you've signed up to, your balance may appear as $0.00.

It down to how the rate plan is configured. Most plans are separated into three different partitions.

You have Voice, SMS/MMS & data.

If say, you're on our My Prepaid Ultimate Plus Rate plan, you'd see the following:

Unlimited Talk

Unlimited Text/MMS

X amount of data

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
59 Kudos
44 Kudos