cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I can not active repaid sim

I have actived my sim for 2 days and now its still pending on My Optus app. And, i have to use Vodafone sim now. When i actived my optus prepaid sim, i didnt place the sim in my phone. Is that why that’s a problem now? What should i do now?Thank you!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: I can not active repaid sim

Hi @KarenaTran97.

The SIM card needs to be in the device at the time of activation so it's possible this missed step may have caused you some grief.

Can you please try to perform a Network Reset on your phone. This will delete all saved network settings and WiFi passwords. This is to refresh all your Network settings on your phone without losing any data.

To do this, please follow the steps below:

iPhone - Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

Samsung - Settings > General Management > Reset >  Reset Network Settings

Also, try the troubleshooting steps on this guide → https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/answer?id=20001 to see if they fix your issue.

If you're not having any luck, please reach out to us via our Social Media pages (Facebook or Twitter) where we'll be able to grab your details securely and take a closer look for you.

Alternatively, you can reach us here → app.optus.com.au/msg-us?tags=OCAYCMSG on a smart device via our Messaging service on the My Optus app 24/7 Please let me know if you have any further questions or need assistance with anything and I'll be happy to help.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors