Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
javaminit
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am overseas and need to cancel my Optus Mobile service

We opened accounts during our trip to Australia.  Our billing period is Feb 24 to Mar 23.  We paid for that period and left Australia on Mar 20. When I returned to Canada I was able to cancel my account but due to the changing call centre priorities, I was not able to cancel my wife's account.  It was only a matter of minutes contacting Optus between my canceling my account and not being able to cancel my wife's account.

Anyway, we have received our phone bills and have a lot of outstanding charges that are not ours but I cannot contact Optus to question the charges nor can I close out my wife's Optus account.

How can I get this sorted before the next billing period?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Billing

Hi javaminit,

The account holder will need to please leave Optus a message for further assistance and someone will get back to them as soon as possible. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos