Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
davidwang0724
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am overseas and lost my sim card

Hi There, 

I am currently in Hong Kong and lost my Optus sim card. I need to receive SMS message to continue with my banking, how could I get a new sim card overseas and get it activiated?

Thank you.

Best,

David

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Steven_YC

Re: I am overseas and lost my sim card

Hey @davidwang0724 thanks for sharing this. It's not good to hear that you've lost your SIM card which is impacting your time overseas. I do hope you're safe.

We're unable to send a SIM card overseas however, if you had a friend or colleague currently residing in Australia, they could send this to you at the international address. From there, you'll need to call our team from the overseas number +61 2 8082 5678 and they can run through the set up and have it activated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors