cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor abhi422764069
Occasional Contributor

I am in love with Optus

I arrived Australia in Aug,2010 and from then I am in love with Optus prepaid service. Till now I never had any problem with my local or international calls. Till I am in Australia, I will never move away from Optus.

Love you Optus

Abhishek

Abhishek...
8 Replies
RetiredModerator Ryan
RetiredModerator

Re: I am in love with Optus

Hey abhishek - what an awesome post! Smiley Very Happy

We're really glad to have you on board and happy to know that you're enjoying the service too!

Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Contributor falkna
Contributor

wow love? u have just came here. ive been with optus on and off since they came into operations in this country and the reception issues in st albans has not changed 1 bit t all zero iltch nothing!

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor ichigolove01
Occasional Contributor

Definitely agree! They have great service and coverage. Whenever I'm out with my friends in the country, I'm the only one who seems to have reception as I'm on Optus and they're not Smiley Happy. I haven't had any problems with international calls either!
0 Kudos
New Contributor VintageDom
New Contributor

I have had a love/hate relationship with Optus. I have been a customer since pretty well the beginning.

Recently I took up Mike Smith's (MD Consumer Division) offer in the editorial section of the Yes Optus magazine - the one with all the current offers in it.

I had a problem with my phone and it was nearing the end of its warranty. I contacted Mike by email at around 5.00pm, not expecting to have a reply at least until the next day.

I checked my emails the next morning and he had replied at 10:30pm the same night.

He had a fantastic Optus person contact me, who was very patient - since I am rather techno challenged at times.

The problem was resolved - Optus definitely says "Yes" more often.

I love a happy ending.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Ryan
RetiredModerator

@VintageDom wrote:

He had a fantastic Optus person contact me, who was very patient - since I am rather techno challenged at times.

The problem was resolved - Optus definitely says "Yes" more often.

I love a happy ending.

This is fantastic feedback that you've shared VintageDom! Smiley Happy Really happy to hear your issue was resolved in a very prompt manner too. Be sure to let us know if there's anything else we can help out with in regards to your service & we'll have one of the team look into your enquiry. Have a great weekend! Smiley Very Happy

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor ladybird21
New Contributor

Easy, so easy and who doesn't love easy?
Optus is great,
Oh yes it does please me!
Recharges are quick
Sold everywhere!
Great for the kids
I always keep some voucher spare!
It keeps the kids doing all of their chores
To keep in contact with their mates
Who they adore
So this is a WIN WIN WIN situation
The chores get done
They can keep in contact
Optus is reliable
Yes, very desirable!!!
0 Kudos
New Contributor Chombee
New Contributor

I love optus too   

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

On behalf of Optus, right back at ya, Chombee! 😍 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors