Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

I accidentally switched my post paid number to a new number . Can I reactivate my closed mobile no?

Mdakash

Hi I had to close my old number that I had it running for 20 years. I have changed it 2 days ago but now I realised this has a big complication and I need to keep the old number active. I tried contacting live support and local store but no luck... could you please help ? Very very important as I may loose my job if I don’t get the old number back 

thank you 

Ash 

Re: I accidentally switched my post paid number to a new number . Can I reactivate my closed mobile

Jeneral__Pain

Pick up the phone and speak to Optus on 133 937, they can do it. It just requires a lot of effort on Optus part to do it.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Re: I accidentally switched my post paid number to a new number . Can I reactivate my closed mobile

Mdakash

Thank you Jeneral- much appreciated . I will call that number now and let you know the outcome 

Mdakash

Thank you Jeneral- much appreciated . I will call that number now and let you know the outcome 

Mdakash

hi again, I tried calling that number. Gone around circle for 2 hrs  only to be told I’m a complete idiot that I made a mistake. I really need that number or it my ruin my whole career .. don’t know what to do 

any other suggestions? 

Thanks in advance 

ash

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
75 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos