Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
DanB94
New Contributor
New Contributor

Huge issues receiving bonus Beats headphones

Hey guys, 

I signed up for a new plan about 3 months ago now where I was supposed to receive a bonus pair of Beats headphones. After a failed delivery (wasn’t at home) the item has been listed on Startracks consignment tracking as an ‘Unsuccessful delivery’, then with 30+ sessions in the Optus support chat rooms where they had assured me the item will be re-sent to me I still haven’t received it. I’ve rang StarTrack half a dozen times, they can’t do anything without the approval of Optus, I’ve also tried to ring Optus countless times and they essentially are lying to me, saying they have resolved the issue and the item has been re-sent. The item has been listed as ‘Reconsigned’ since the 30/4. 

Its incredibly frustrating and I feel like I’m just going around in circles with the countless chats with Optus staff and still getting nowhere. 

Does anyone have any other suggestions where I could get this issue resolved?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Huge issues receiving bonus Beats headphones

I know it's a pain but persistence is the only thing that works with Optus. Ask them again and try and get a support number / ticket and employee ID that way they don't fob you off without any reference to your call. If nothing happens in a reasonable time frame I would make a complaint.

https://offer.optus.com.au/for-you/support/complaints

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Write a letter to the complaints department detailing the issue. 

If the reponse (within 2 weeks) is not satisfactory (i.e. you get your headphones) then move the complaint onto the TIO and they will look in to the matter for you. I wouldn't waste anymore time trying to get it resolved at the customer service level as that's obviously not working.

Peter Gillespie

Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Valid responses above but I would suggest for a faster outcome if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. The team should have direct contact with the relevant team(s) to have this resolved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos