Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Huawei mate 20 pro Promotion (Watch GT)

[ Edited ]
KYang

Hi guys, So I'm just wondering for those who purchased the Huawei mate 20 pro recently how long did it take for the promotion watch GT to come? Or if you had purchased a Huawei product in a past promotional period, how long did it take for the process to finish? And what steps are there total, so far I received the 'order approved' email, does that mean the next step will be my tracking number? If so how was your experience with the timing of all this.

Solution

Re: Huawei mate 20 pro Promotion (Watch GT)

Paddylee

https://www.huaweipromotions.com.au/promotions/huawei-mate20pro-watchgt/

Upon successful validation of your claim, receive your gift within 14 working days via recorded delivery

So shoudl not be long for you then.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

Adzy

I'm on the 12th working day and haven't received a dispatch email or anything yet. Very much doubt it will be in the 14 day timeframe.

KYang

Did you also receive your approval email immediately? So I should probably be expecting I to come pretty late then right?

Solution

Adzy

Yep, approval email came within 5 mins of submitting my claim. Nothing after that point though. I did call and they cinficonf that the claim is in the system. Looks like it's just a slow process. I'm just as impatient as you Smiley Happy

Adzy

It arrived today. Hopefully yours isn't too far off.

KYang

Yeah thanks for the replies, hopefully mine comes soon Smiley Happy Also just wondering if Huawei contacted you during your 14 working day wait, or did you just get the approval then no contact until the delivery?

Adzy

Literally zero contact after the confirmation email. It just turns up out of the blue apparently

Vpap

Did yours arrive? I'm a bit confused... I'm on day 10 so far and hadn't heard or received anything as of yet so i rang Huawei see what was going on. They told me that this process can take up to 30 days which is a little different to what the website says...

KYang

Yup mine arrives on the 11th working day

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
74 Kudos
70 Kudos
57 Kudos
44 Kudos