Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
nolsea
New Contributor
New Contributor

Huawei Mate Pro 10 coverage issue

I have a Huawei Mate Pro 10 which is contracted until end of this year. For sometime now I have noticed that receiving calls is an issue with this Android. Initially I thought it was due to coverage. After it started to get worse as it was affecting in my work (working as contractor for Optus), I changed the handset to Oppo R11S. Since changing the handset I have had no issues in receiving and making calls. Oppo however is not my choice as it lacks in lot of features comapred to Huawei and or Apple. Currently I have 3 Mobile on my account. So my question is what do I do with my Huawei Handset as it is of no use and is still contracted until Dec 2019. Is there any way that this can be resolved without me having to pay more (for something that doesnot meet my requirement)? I have had people suggect that porting out to another carrier would be a cheaper option. Can someone from the Crowd suggest what would be a better option for me. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jeneral__Pain
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Huawei Mate Pro 10 coverage issue

If you have proven the fault clears with another device, then speak to Optus faults and get them to confirm your findings. Get them to document that it’s a faulty device and then you can discuss either a contract waiver or get them to repair/replace the Mate10P.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.