Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
DotiDot
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Huawei Mate 20 pro Dual Sim Issue

This is old af at this stage. 
But it seems the right place to say this. 

I bought my Huawei from Harvey Norman - same deal, had a conversation with the sales agent about the features, talked about the capabilities including the dual sim feature which was going to be something I needed this year. 
Not once did they say it wasn't compatible, even checked online to see if Dual Sim was a feature on the Huawei. 

They must not have checked the Optus version. 

Very disappointed & out of pocket $1,600. 

Can confirm will not be buying anything Optus again. Will make sure everyone I know also avoids Optus, considering we all travel a fair bit and need the Dual sim feature on a regular basis. 

Well done, Optus. 

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Huawei Mate 20 pro Dual Sim Issue

That does sound like a negative experience, DotiDot.

To confirm at no point has Optus advertised that particular phone to have dual SIM support. This is also mentioned on our help and support page: A Guide to Dual SIM:

Optus devices supporting dual SIM

There are currently two mobile phones available through Optus with dual physical SIM card slots:

Based on what you have mentioned, that sounds like grounds to raise a complaint with Harvey Norman management although I'm not sure how long ago this was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Top Contributors