cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Moderator Aman_B

Re: Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Hi @ CPH79 - We don't have details of the 20X but you can certainly register for our new phone alerts   Here

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Lobby1
New Contributor

Any chance of getting the standard Huawei Mate 20 too not the pro verison?

thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Vodafone has it..

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator PhilC
RetiredModerator

Unfortunately, we don't have any extra information on whether or not we'll have this device sorry, @Lobby1. That being said you can follow the link Aman has provided above to be kept in the loop with updates as these become available. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

0 Kudos
New Contributor letrico
New Contributor

Same. I was disappinted that the Mate 20 Pro is smaller than the non flagship model and the only one with the better screen and size and equipped with the full camera is the Mate 20 X.

Please bring it in Optus!

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor JDeeee
Occasional Contributor

Can someone confirm if VoLTE works on Mate 20 Pro on Optus network?

If yes, can someone further confirm if the phone is purchased via JB Hi-Fi if VoLTE still works with Optus?

I'm considering options as I prefer software updates to come direct from Huawei rather than waiting for Optus.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I'm happy to find out for you @JDee.

I'd need to confirm the build number of the Mate 20 Pro being sold at JBHIFI and the Optus variant of the device.

As it's the carrier that needs to rollout VoLTE - I have a feeling that you'd need an Optus supplied handset in order take advance of the feature from Optus. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor JDeeee
Occasional Contributor

I totally get what you're saying @Dan_C and think this may be the case, but hoping not.

I read a post of someone purchasing a OnePlus and a Huawei from elsewhere (can't remember the models for each) where VoLTE in OnePlus didn't work but on the Huawei it did.... hence, I have a little hope this might be the case with the Mate 20 Pro.

I'm yet to read anywhere that VoLTE is working on Mate 20 Pro with Optus, let alone a non-Optus purchased Mate 20 Pro VoLTE working on Optus.

Would be extremely appreciated if you can find any definitive information @Dan_C.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I'm yet to read anywhere that VoLTE is working on Mate 20 Pro with Optus, let alone a non-Optus purchased Mate 20 Pro VoLTE working on Optus.

It's not a matter of whether it will support VoLTE, it's a case of when.

I'll post back once I have more info @JDeeee

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy