cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor pitdroidtech
New Contributor

Re: Unlock Your Prepaid Mobile Phone or Device

that link no longer works

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Hey there @pitdroidtech, you can find our Unlock site here Smiley Happy 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Ebo415
Occasional Contributor

I just got my Pre Paid Moblie unlocked last week for free on the 23/08/2018 . I have owned it for Two years & it cost me nothing to get unlocked . I did it by chat online with Technichal issues once more FOR FREE . Zero , Zilch , Zip . It only cost if you have owned the mobile less than Six months . I have done this for the last Eighteen Years & I don't work for any phome company .

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
New Contributor W32
New Contributor

I have unlocked my Doro PhoneEasy 623 phone via the Optus Mobile Device Unlock page, paid my $25 (and have receipt) and followed the steps of putting in another sim card and entering the code given to me (which it accepted). However the phone will not displays "Invalid SIM" and "SOS call only". I have put the SIM in another phone and it works fine and have also tried a couple of SIMs that work in other phones and have the problem.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Did you read where I said it cost me Nothing & I spoke with Tech Support . If you have the receipt you want to complain because I just read the Optus Boss if sacking fraudulent employees 29/10/2018 18.53 0r 6.53pm 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

How long did you own it before you tried to get it unlocked . I go through Optus not some bodggie on this site 

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

Hey @W32, sorry the code didn't work, I can escalate this with our unlock team. Could you please send me a PM with your full name, the phone number originally associated with the phone, the IMEI and your DOB? Thanks

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Riddick
New Contributor

Rip off

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Is free a ripoff or can't you read

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Dutchy53
Occasional Contributor

Purchased an OPPO A73 prepaid at Target earlier this year. Am on a sim only plan and had to replace phone as old one had died. Going o/s shortly and would like to take this phone.Tried a woolies sim(Telstra i think) but no go.When I try the unlock sequence it says that the phone is not locked to Optus.How do I get it to work with another sim? Even tried Vodafone NZ sim and still no go.

0 Kudos