Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Haiden66
New Contributor

How to stop share data my plain?

I want stop data share service,I don't know why this month you changed my plan 45$

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: How to stop share data my plain?

So you have 2 services that share data together? If so, you'll need to contact Optus and request they be put on seperate accounts, that's the only way. I'd speak to them on live chat - http://yesopt.us/chat2us 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

You should find a spot in MYACCOUNT on the other phone number to CHANGE OWNERSHIP.

Check your bill to see why $45 was charged (was that $45 extra or $5 extra on a $40 plan?)

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Hello @Haiden66,

Just checking in to see if you've figured this one out? If you still require assistance, please confirm your phone number, full name and date of birth via private message here. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors