Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor vicky0210
New Contributor

How to save Voicemail on my iphone

Hi,

Is it possible to save Voicemails on my iphone device? With Vodafone, I used to get history of my voicemail under Voicemail options under my Phone options but this is not available since I moved to Optus. I need to call 321 everytime to retrieve voicemail. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: How to save Voicemail on my iphone

I'm not sure if the information on the link below works for you.

https://www.idownloadblog.com/2015/10/02/how-to-share-voicemails-iphone/

New Contributor

Thanks for sharing post, this post documents process of saving voicemails from phone but i am struggling to to get voicemail on my phone as shown in first screenshot in the post.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

I think that's what you see when you get a new message and it's not been viewed or listened? There are plenty of iPhone experts on this forum but I am not one of them unfortunately. I saw this post and was wondering if it would work for you. I would have thought there must be an app that does this if it can't be done with programs that came with the phone.

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @vicky0210 - All voicemail messages saved gets deleted after  10 days and any Unplayed messages are deleted after 28 days. You may be able to use some apps that record and save voicemail to the phone memory. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Thanks! Vodafone Voicemail was integrated with Voicemail feature on my iPhone therefore I didn't have to install any third party app. It was a handy feature which didn't require a call back to 321 to retrieve voicemails and also had a full voicemail history in one place on my phone which could be played anytime(provided there was 3G/4G coverage).

0 Kudos
Top Contributors