Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

How to renew cricket subscription

Hi,

I am trying to renew my subscription to watch the cricket with no data charge. I am getting no help whatever. I've spent two hours in 3 sessions on chat, and been run around in ever decreasing circles on the 1800230158 phone number on of the chat people gave me.

I tried the suggested solution of downloading the Optus Sport app, but it is all soccer - in which I have zero interest.

Last year it was a simple matter of getting a code from a link on the optus website and entering it in the cricket app. Why change a working solution??

If I try entering my phone number and details to 'check my current service' I continually get the message "We've encountered a problem. You can also add Optus Sport from My Account"

There is no option in the 'My Account" pages for optus sport or the cricket.

After three hours of no help, I am becoming extremely disillusioned with optus.

Why advertise "Optus Sport included for the life of the plan", and make it impossible to find?

Some useful advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, bigharps

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: How to renew cricket subscription

Eventually got some help.

Sorry for the rant, but it should have been resolved in the first five minutes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

What was the solution? I'm trying to work it out now and I'm on hold and have been for a while....why do they make it so hard??? I have the Optus Sports app and there is no way to connect to the cricket. Very frustrating

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Heya @stumeister. Apologies for the trouble you're experiencing. Were you having difficulty logging into the Optus Sport app as well?

0 Kudos