Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

How to get my third party charge refund back after 3 phone call for 2 hours

So I hope this never happened to you as I am so tired trying to get my refund back. But please help if you can.

i notice some suspicious third party charge on my mobile bill which I never know what what they are. It began in last December as around 10 dollar and increased to 56 dollar in January, then I called Optus about the charge and the lady online said they will remove the service and refund me next bill. I happily waited 2 week and found out the charge was not refunded, and another 100 or so charge from the same third party appear on the bill. So I jumped online and waited long enough to chat with Optus representatives, they again said they will remove the mistakes and give me 20 additional credit. However, on this month bill I did not see any refund or credit, I do not want to waist any more time with them now. 

Have you got similar experience with Optus and how do you solve the problem? I wonder if someone can come up with smart idea.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: How to get my third party charge refund back after 3 phone call for 2 hours

It's smashing that none of the people you spoke to mentioned turning off your premium SMS option. If all else fails, you can ask chat to do it, but there may be a button that works, lurking around in phone accounts, or in the App.

Mine just gives an error, but I'm on a data plan... so I don't know if that's the reason.

Screenshot_2018-03-09-20-09-29[1].jpeg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey I just responded to your comments in another thread, but shoot me a private message with your phone number, full name and DOB so I can follow this up for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the tips, however, the damage has been done. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Now I can no longer login with my seanbne88 account to speak up for the issue, look what they do to me:

2AE6B600-7780-4553-A110-A56CAAF415B2.png

0 Kudos