Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

How to find out when my phone will arrive?

So pretty much, 3 or 4 weeks ago i signed up for a phone plan, the phone was sent to me literally the next day, but the plan was set up incorrectly and i was given the wrong thing so it all had to be redone.

I got the order confirmation for the correct phone on the 30th of march, and was told it would be processed within 3-5 business days and sent out, which it hasnt.

I asked livechat last week as im never home and kinda need to know, but i was just told to wait.

I understand that since it was the $69 promo plan that there wouldve been a lot of orders, im just wondering if its possible to find out when its actually going to be sent to me as my current phone is on its deathbed and im going to be away next week.

(its a 64gb xr in yellow and the order number is $$EDITED$$ )

3 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: How to find out when my phone will arrive?

I've edited your post to remove your order number for security reasons.

Your best bet is to visit https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/getting-started/welcome

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

thanks !!

but yeah ive been checking that every day and all it tells me is that the orders been submitted and thats it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

This is not something that we can currently assist with here on the forum. If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos