Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: How to contact someone with "constructive feedback" for Optus services and seek compen

Unfortunately still no contact from Optus. TIO have advised to get back in touch if I don' g a reasonable resolution.

At this point I'm confident TIO will have to stay involved for the short term.

Hey, Optus, why does your service suck and what measures do you have in place to improve? Anticipate a max exodus of customers and further drops in customer satisfaction because your team are tied up dealing with complaints rather than improving experience! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: How to contact someone with "constructive feedback" for Optus services and seek compen

Update.

Customer Relations Executive called me today. In a nutshell -

Them: Played back my situation, had it all figured out. Including the fact the bill had been sorted, yet nobody had notified me. Well done.

Me: I've found someone who can help. Thank god. What will be done to ensure nobody else receives this kind of service?

Them: Feedback & staff training

Me: Fingers crossed...

Them: You mention compensation in your complaint, I can negotiate. We can release you from your plan with no exit fees.

Me: That's an A+ response. Rough calculation for my time + outage.

Them: Counter offer

Me: Counter.

Them: Accepted.

Me: How do I get in touch to resolve issues in future?

Them: Customer Service

Me: TIO.

Them: Customer Service, then ask for the Customer Team Lead, then ask for Customer Relations.

Me: Then TIO.

Issue resolved and I have some credits added to my account to cover my bill for a little while so I can decide whether to stay with Optus or go (likely go, there are plenty of other options out there).

Email received shortly after conversation with all the above details confirmed in writing - I have to say the Customer Relations team was excellent, shame the rest of the customer services group can't operate the same way.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I feel your pain, I just posted a message complaining about the poor service with the hope that someone from Optus would actually read it and get back in touch with me...I'm not calling or Live Chatting anymore... I have a life 🙂

Steve

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

P.S. This person never got back to me. Great evidence of the terrible service I have experienced, live in this thread, thanks @Aman_B 

Hi @AaronD I'm sorry to hear that this has been the experience you've had. It's certainly not what we want our customers to go through. Could you please PM me Here and I can get an update on your TIO complaint. 

0 Kudos