cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

How to cancel my plan

My 24 month plan ended at the end of last year and I paid off the final bill and got a new phone and plan, without realising my old plan has sent me another bill for the month of January even though I never even touched the phone and I actually don’t have access to the phone anymore since it’s broken so how do I go about cancelling that plan
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: How to cancel my plan

Just contact Optus and request the cancellation. It's worth a shot saying you didn't realise this and have not used the phone at all. Optus can check that you used no days and made no calls and can probably credit the month or two back to you
New Contributor
New Contributor

I need to cancel my current plan today onward. please let me know how to do that?

Regards,

Dudley

0 Kudos

Hey @Dud7, thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to see you go. As we are unable to retrieve account details via this forum, we recommend engaging with our 24/7 Messaging Team via the My Optus App if you wish to cancel your current plan.

You can also view your contract details such as cancellation fees, contract end dates etc. via your My Optus app or My Account. In addition to this, you can find more specific information about cancellations on the Critical Information Summary of your plan.