Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How to I switch from Vodafone to Optus and maintain my phone number?

[ Edited ]
mia1999

Hi, I am Mia.
I am using Vodafone sim card but now I want to switch to Optus but I still want to maintain my phone number. Can you please let me know what I can do now?
Thank you

Re: buying a sim

SamSam

The process is simple and easy Smiley Happy Simply contact Optus, or even go onto their website, and request to sign up as a new customer and "port" your number across from Vodafone. You must tell them while you're signing up that you want to bring your number across, you can't do it after you've signed up for your service. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Solution

Re: buying a sim

Ray_YC

Hey there, Mia. Smiley Happy

Please visit our Switch your Mobile Phone number to Optus help and support page for more info.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
143 Kudos
130 Kudos
119 Kudos
79 Kudos
72 Kudos