cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

How long for online phone delivery?

Hi! I recently ordered an iPhone XR on a new plan, 2 days ago. I was wondering what the expected delivery time was?

I’ve received a tracking number although when I enter the number in it only says the order has been submitted. Does that mean its not quite begun shipping or whatnot? Processing?

My house is roughly 5-10 minutes from the nearest store, would that make shipping any quicker? Sorry for all the questions, this is my first time ordering online 🙂

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: How long for online phone delivery?

Hey there clxytxn,

You should find the answers you're after right here on our help and support page: Orders Deliveries and Returns

Orders can't be shipped to stores.

If you still need further help, please Chat with us as we don't have visibility of customer accounts or orders here on Yes Crowd.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors