Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Branette
New Contributor

How long for a new order to expire?

Does anybody know how long it will take for Optus to decline an order I placed?

I have placed an online order to add to my account and received an SMS that Optus wants to talk to me about the order. It is impossible to get hold of anyone at the supplied phone number (Christmas time) so I just cannot be bothered with this order any more; I'll keep those phones with the other provider.

Any idea how long until Optus purges the order from the system? I've had trouble getting a clear answer out of Optus on this.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: How long for a new order to expire?

Hey @Branette, sorry to hear of the difficulties with your new order. Typically a follow up will be attempted 3 times before being cancelled so someone should be back in touch. Feel free to send me your order number, full name and DOB in a private message to double check for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor Branette
New Contributor

Re: How long for a new order to expire?

Thanks for a clear reply! Much appreciated; I'll give optus a chance to get in touch with me but since it's been over 2 weeks since placing the order (and the offer has since expired) I'm not really counting on it 🙂

thanks again.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors