Searching...

Mobile

How long does it take to re Stock

JoshuaWoods603

Hello

I pre ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Blue 512gb model which is ucrrently ut of stock. I am just wondering on average how log it takes to get more stock in and how do i get stock updates?

Thanks, Josh 

Re: How long does it take to re Stock

Shauna

Hey Josh  - i'm afraid that's something not even we know! It all varies depending on the manufacturer, i'm afraid I can't give you a definite date.

I'd recommend speaking with Sales Support via 1300300562. They may have more info. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

GiOZz

Than why do they lie at sales and post sales? I have written evidence. 

Even your website says 1-5 days delivered. 

Dan_C

I've included details in the thread below:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Mobile/Preordered-Note-9/m-p/469614#M58693/jump-to/first-unread-mes...

"Unfortunately, due to the popularity of the offer, there is a delay for customers who’d placed their pre-order on or just before the 22nd of August. For those impacted by the delay, your order will begin shipping this coming Friday.

For those who’d placed their pre-order on the 23rd, the shipping date is still to be confirmed. You'll receive an SMS with more information." 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
130 Kudos
127 Kudos
100 Kudos
86 Kudos
56 Kudos