Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor JoshuaWoods603
New Contributor

How long does it take to re Stock

Hello

I pre ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Blue 512gb model which is ucrrently ut of stock. I am just wondering on average how log it takes to get more stock in and how do i get stock updates?

Thanks, Josh 

Tags (3)
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Re: How long does it take to re Stock

Hey Josh  - i'm afraid that's something not even we know! It all varies depending on the manufacturer, i'm afraid I can't give you a definite date.

I'd recommend speaking with Sales Support via 1300300562. They may have more info. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor GiOZz
New Contributor

Than why do they lie at sales and post sales? I have written evidence. 

Even your website says 1-5 days delivered. 

Tags (2)
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I've included details in the thread below:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Mobile/Preordered-Note-9/m-p/469614#M58693/jump-to/first-unread-mes...

"Unfortunately, due to the popularity of the offer, there is a delay for customers who’d placed their pre-order on or just before the 22nd of August. For those impacted by the delay, your order will begin shipping this coming Friday.

For those who’d placed their pre-order on the 23rd, the shipping date is still to be confirmed. You'll receive an SMS with more information." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors