cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor ForeverGaia
New Contributor

How long does it take from successful credit assessment to sending my phone?

I'm eager to receive my phone and the email does not elude to when my phone will actually be sent.

How long does it take from receiving the successful credit assessment email until when my phone is sent?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: How long does it take from successful credit assessment to sending my phone?

As soon as we've received confirmation that your credit application has been accepted, the standard delivery time-frame should apply.

Did we send you a confirmed order reference? The confirmed order reference number should end with the letter A.

Handset delivery time-frame

FOR METROPOLITAN DELIVERIES

If you make an online order before 12pm (AEST) Monday-Friday, you will be eligible for next day delivery in metropolitan areas of capital cities. 

FOR REGIONAL DELIVERIES

Delivery timings should be around 3-5 business days in most regional areas. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor

Re: How long does it take from successful credit assessment to sending my phone?

Hi Dan

I haven’t received the order reference number ending in A. However at midday yesterday I was emailed saying my credit assessment had been approved. 

Ive been advised via the tracking software that my order has been sent to the warehouse for packaging. 

I live in Canberra - what is the likelihood of receiving my phone by Friday?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I'm happy to see if I can narrow down the delivery time-frame for you.

Can you fill out the template below and send that through via PM?

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Your full name:
DOB:

Mobile number or order reference number: 

I'll check where we're at. 

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor

Done. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I've replied back with some good news @ForeverGaia

We'll chat with you there. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors