Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Jwatt
New Contributor
New Contributor

How long does it take from ordering a new phone to recieving it

So i ordered the samsung s20 fe on 2nd of october. Waited a week then enquired as to what was going on. Was told they rang me to verify details but i didnt answer....i had no missed calls so calling bull on that. Then the lady sent through an email and i got the new order number and its been sitting as submitted ever since. Does optus usually take this long or is my order lost? Just wondering because i havnt even had an email to tell me its running late or anything
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Serena_YC

Re: How long does it take from ordering a new phone to recieving it

Hi @Jwatt,

Delivery timeframes will be dependent on several factors, such as stock availability and delivery location, and may be longer during new Mobile Phone releases and special promotions.

More information on this can be found on our Delivery timeframes page.

If you did need a hand with checking up the status of your order, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app.

Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.