cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor liam_b12
New Contributor

How long does an online order take?

I put in an order for a Samsung Note 9 on a plan 9 DAYS ago (13th January), and ive contacted live chat every day since to check the order status, as i have been given no updates, and no 'call in the next 48 hours,' and every time i contact, i get something different. One day im told its been approved and on track to be allocated in the warehouse, the next few days im told its in credit check. Its been in credit check for a week now! Surely it doesn't take this long? Can someone help me to locate where exactly my order is and how much longer its going to take? Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: How long does an online order take?

It sounds more like the order has jammed entirely, and probably just needs to be deleted and recreated.

Could you visit a store to get it instead?

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors