cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
bu
New Contributor
New Contributor

How do you send an email to someone at optus? Seriously how hard is it to get service

I just want to ask someone why even though my account was paid early I still received charges. THere doesnt seem to be a easy way to do this.  Signed:End of contract coming up, and not happy

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: How do you send an email to someone at optus? Seriously how hard is it to get service

Unfortunately, we don't take enquiries via email. 

For the best experience, we suggest messaging us through the My Optus app . If you don’t have the app, simply head to the app store to download the My Optus app.

For those who prefer, you can also message us on My Account. If you stop a conversation in My Account, you can pick it up in the app. 

Can't access the My Optus app or My Account? Contact us and we'll do our best to help out. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Angrymonkey
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: How do you send an email to someone at optus? Seriously how hard is it to get service

The optus messaging system is crap! I've been trying to get hold of someone all day, surely there is a better way to contact them??? 

0 Kudos
bill1111
New Contributor
New Contributor

I said an a simple Email !!!>That is NOT acceptable and its a load of crap .. waiting on the phone for hours then talking to someone on a chat who doesn't have a clue !!You don't take our accounts seriously at all .... its a joke
garys89
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

How can I download and other activities if it is a non-working service I am inquiring on ?

For goodness sakes 

Aron_YC

Hi garys89,

We don't have an email you can use for customer support. If you are having some issues with your service you can chat with us via the My Optus app, or send our social media team a message on Facebook or Twitter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
garys89
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hmm, would that be the MyOptus app installed on the phone service that isn't working ?

0 Kudos
garys89
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

assuming one has FB or Twitter ...
0 Kudos
garys89
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

would that involve downloading it using the service THAT ISN'T WORKING ? ffs
Aron_YC

If you're able to post on Yes Crowd it would indicate you're able to use the internet. Is there a reason you can't use this same internet connection to message us via the My Optus app? If you do not want to download the app and you do not have Facebook or Twitter, then you will need to call us on 133 937.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos